Finance and administration Manager
H.Glass was founded in 2011 with the vision to develop the Eco-Habitat and become a world leader in sustainable living. Today we manufacture glass-sealed, colored and semitransparent solar panels for glass facades and different types of building materials, based on DSSC (Dye Sensitized solar Cells) technology, developed by Mr. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland.
H.Glass has developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of chemicals used in the glass device.
Today, and to step forward in the vision of a better world, we are currently looking for a: Finance and Administration Manager
● Ensure Monthly reporting and Statutory Closings in SwissGAAP
● Set up processes, guidelines and tools to run an efficient accounting/finance/procurement Management
● Management of creditors (invoices verification, accounting records and bank payments)
● Management of debtors/accounts receivable (invoices/receipts follow-up);
● Establish a strong relationship with the other managers, external providers and other stakeholders
● Ensure Compliance with local and International regulations
● Support the director by establishing budgets and forecasts and any other related controlling/audit Tasks
● Supervise a team of 2 people
Who are you?
● You hold an Accounting Degree (Swiss Brevet Federal, Chartered accountant certification, …)
● You speak fluent English and French
● You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position, working background in Switzerland is mandatory.
● Solid experience with Winbiz is an asset
● You are open minded, proactive and solution oriented.
● You are autonomous, yet you love working in a team.
● You are looking for a true challenge in a young and dynamic company
Why should you apply (now)?
● A position where you will be free to implement your ideas and where initiative will be considered as a strength
● You always wanted to set up the financial and Administration management from scratch in a company
● Enjoy an international environment and work with motivated people who want to change the world (for the better).
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address:
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact me
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature