Eco Habitat, Greenhouse Specialist
H.Glass was founded in 2011 with the vision to develop the Eco-Habitat and become a world leader in sustainable living. Today we manufacture glass-sealed, coloured and semitransparent solar panels for glass facades and different types of building materials, based on Dye Sensitized Cell (DSC) technology, developed by Mr. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland. H.Glass maintains a total staff of approx. 50 employees at its facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and EPFL Innovation Park. In order to develop our Eco Habitat vision we are looking for a specialist in sustainable living to develop our Greenhouse application field.
- Lead product development for Greenhouse and sustainable living application field;
- Define go to market strategy for key focus areas (B2B, B2C, Online);
- Develop H.Glass Greenhouse Ecosystem across the industry value chain and target segments, including, architects, engineering offices, contractors, developers, distributors, end consumers and others;
- Partner with regional land developers, architects, construction, universities and brand manufacturing firms to maximize cost-benefit efficiency that enable global scaling of development and Greenhouse projects;
- Build department from scratch.
- Experienced in Greenhouse and Sustainable living Sector, including vertical and urban farming and renewable energies;
- Entrepreneurial spirit or prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced industry;
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior and executive management;
- exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partners;
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams;
- You are able to speak and write English fluently. French and German is a plus;
- Technical Degree and technical understanding to present and sell a technically demanding product.