H.Glass SA was founded in 2011 with the vision to develop Eco-Habitats and become a world leader in sustainable living. Today H.Glass SA manufacture and commercialize our proprietary Energy Glass, which is a colored and see through solar panel. These panels are used in glass facades and building double skin and are based on Dye Sensitized Cell (DSC) technology, developed by Pr. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland. H.Glass with its proprietary fully glass sealed technology, is world leader in this technology. H.Glass SA maintains a total staff of approx. 40 employees at its production facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and at its research and development center at EPFL Innovation Park.
Partner with the leadership team to formulate strategies and fulfil its human resources requirement:
- Developing and managing relationships with 3rd party recruitment suppliers;
- Local and International Hiring of foreign candidates, executing the entire recruitment process: job description, candidate selection, job interviews, finalize the hiring with swiss authority when needed;
- Other HR duties including evaluation, compensation packages design and processing.
- University degree with major in human resources management or other relevant areas of study;
- 5 years’ experience in a multinational organization with recruitment process experience in hiring foreign;
- Candidates preferably experience in hiring scientists and engineers to work in Switzerland;
- Good working knowledge of Swiss law and regulations relating to employee matters and human resources management;
- Fluency in English with ability to work in English-speaking environment and handling English.
Entry into office: as soon as possible
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete application form online or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com