For our R&D team, we are currently looking for a PVD Engineer:
Essential position and responsibilities:
- Manage and operate the PVD system for production coating processes to meet business needs and customer requirements.
- Collaborate with R&D teams to ensure alignment of design and manufacturing processes.
- Collect and analyze data and generate reports on significantly complex process engineering experiments for a range of products.
- Design and implement new technology, products and analytical instrumentation.
- Interact with the equipment vendor for all the equipment related issues and upgrades.
- Interact with key customers to resolve significantly complex process engineering issues for a range of products.
- Generate documentation for SOPs, troubleshooting guides, process engineering specifications for integrated products, presentations, and technical reports.
- Assist in the training engineers on the techniques and guide them in the interpretation of the data.
- Assist maintenance staff for solving equipment issues.
- Expert level experience with PVD coaters, preferable with PVD coaters for production lines.
- Experience troubleshooting and problem solving PVD equipment.
- Experience working in high volume production environment.
- Knowledge of high vacuum subsystems and plasma sputtering subsystems.
- Highly motivated and excellent communication skills.
- BS degree in Engineering with 5+ years of experience.
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address:
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H.Glass, Inspired by Nature