H.Glass is a company specialized in engineering and manufacturing a new generation of aesthetic, colored and transparent solar panels, based on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC) technology, developed by Mr. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland.
Our company brings together an international team of approx. 50 employees working in our production facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and the Research and Development center in EPFL Innovation Park.
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
The position is based in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
Our small team is looking for an enthusiastic and driven accountant to take over the following
- AP accounting process
- Expense reports process
- Coordination of AP and payment with a subcontractor, with control
- Matching AP with purchase orders, follow-up with all staff on the purchase orders
- Petty cash reconciliations and accounting
- AR accounting, invoice issue
- VAT filings and related accounting
- General ledger accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Participating in quarterly and yearly close
- Asset register management and amortizations accounting
- Accruals and prepayments accounting
- VAT reconciliations
- Creating backup documents for accounting and preparing external audit
- Follow-up on documentation to ensure accuracy and proper electronic filing
- Ad hoc analysis and reconciliations
- Physical mail management, Electronic mail management (part of AP process)
- Communications with all staff members
- Various admin tasks: filing, archiving, letters to suppliers, documentation and procedure updates, printing and scanning as needed, assistance to all staff regarding purchasing and payment matters
- A degree in a relevant field (Accounting, Finance, Business)
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (minimum B2)
- 2+ years of work experience in Accounting, Audit or related Finance experience
- Energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Responsible and committed to meeting team goals and deadlines
- Competence in MS Excel with exposure to advanced formulas and functions
- Strong communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature