H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Agricultural Scientist to join our team in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Conduct research in theoretical and technical development of methods to identify and detect biological and chemical contaminants in plants/fishes processing chain using non-destructive sensing technologies
- Develop and assure proper fertilizer and nutrient products recommendations for the various crops throughout the assigned system
- Organize and maintain accurate nutrition system for plants and fishes
- Identification, evaluation and use of appropriate procedures to allow successful completion of a growing and healthy ecosystem
- Field book preparation and plot maintenance of the plants and fishes
- Assisting post-harvest procedures such as grain quality assessments
- Degree in Agriculture with a Plant Science background or related scientific fields such as Agronomy, Genetics, or Horticulture
- At least, one solid experience in the agricultural field (farm, greenhouse, etc)
- Understanding of organic growing principles of plants and fishes
- Fluent English is MANDATORY
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending us your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
Glass, Inspired by Nature