H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Algorithm Engineer to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
- Research and develop sensor fusion and computer vision algorithms
- Test and optimize the performance of algorithms to meet requirements
- Port algorithms to embedded development platform
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team for research and development activities
- MSc or higher in electrical engineering, computer science, robotics, or any related field
- Demonstrated experience working with IMUs, TOF sensors, image sensors, and/or computer vision algorithms
- Experience in signal processing of radar, lidar, camera, and other position and orientation estimation sensors
- Excellent knowledge of Kalman filter, noise modelling, particle filter, and multi-sensor fusion
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experience with computer vision and embedded systems is a plus
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and problems, and provide solutions
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient level in English
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature