H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Electronics Designer to join our team in Villaz-St-Pierre, Fribourg.
- Gather feedbacks for existing boards and implement improvements
- Design new boards from scratch
- Assemble the boards to verify them before launching production
- Perform optimization in mounting and design
- Ability to deliver a PCB from specification to assembled board
- Experience with Altium PCB, STM32 processors
- Experience in electronics manual manufacturing
- Ability to perform choices, operate independently and be proactive
- Ability to communicate and understand needs and issues from different domains
- Desire of being integrated in a dynamic, fast changing, stimulating environment
- Proficient level in English
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature