H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Biochemical Engineer to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
- Develop innovative new organic waste process techniques for a sustainable and eco-friendly future. Including, testing, defining, and optimizing key fermentation process metrics
- Evaluate novel and present processes in the market according to the requirements of H. Glass products
- Design and development of prototypes and marketable products
- Work with other R&D team members
- Assessment of key metrics in pilot-level and mass-produced products
- Developing H. Glass intellectual property in areas of design and implementation through patent activity
- MSc or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology
- Experience in fermentation chemistry
- Experience with organic waste fermentation techniques
- Ability to work and collaborate in an interdisciplinary and friendly team environment
- Highly motivated and eager to learn/adapt to new ideas/concepts
- Flexible, creative and proactive attitude
- Fluent English is MANDATORY
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature