Internship: Quality control machine
Internship: Quality Control machine
H.Glass is a company specialized in engineering and manufacturing a new generation of aesthetic, colored and transparent solar panels, based on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC) technology, developed by Mr. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland.
Our company brings together an international team of approx. 50 employees working in our production facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and the Research and Development center in EPFL Innovation Park.
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
The position is based in Villaz St Pierre – Canton of Fribourg.
- Retrofit a complex machine dedicated to optical measurement in 𝛍m range
- Analyse current state of machine, monitor software problems and instabilities
- Perform debugging, define and implement optimization
- Upgrade post-treatment process
- Define and release appropriate test routines
- Implement automatic templates for measurement reports
- Provide documentation and perform operator training
- Enrolled Bachelor or Master student in a related field (microtechnology, Microtechnic, Microengineering, Computer sciences, …)
- Proficiency in industrial software and microtechnology
- Ability to manage equipment interfaces in windows environment
- Fluent English (oral / Written)
- Result and detail oriented
- MANDATORY : EU or Swiss Citizenship, elligible to work several months in Switzerland.
What we offer:
- A first professional experience in an international environment
- An opportunity of Employment Contract after the internship
- Support for your graduation Thesis
Our ideal candidate: A mix of Sound Machine knowledge and passion for Software.
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
Glass, Inspired by Nature