H.Glass is a company specialized in engineering and manufacturing a new generation of aesthetic, colored and transparent solar panels, based on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC) technology, developed by Prof. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland.Our company brings together an international team of approx. 50 employees working in our production facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and the Research and Development center in EPFL Innovation Park.
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
We are currently looking for some laboratory technician to join us to develop DSSC products.
The position is based in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Develop DSSC products with emphasis on at least one of the issues in DSSCs: conductive electrode, electrolyte, sensitization process, and TiO2 thin film processing.
- Fabricate materials and DSSC devices and characterize their performances.
- Deliver weekly report and weekly task plan.
- Generate documentation for standard operation procedure, process engineering specifications for products, presentations, and technical reports.
- Bachelor level Education background on materials, chemistry, physics, mechanics, or electronics.
- Very strong ability to quickly learn new knowledge; innovative mind.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
- Team spirit; good skills of collaboration; a will to win; be open and be bold; be humble and be respectful.
- Fluent English is MANDATORY (both written and spoken)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Swiss Permit required or Swiss Citizenship
- Work activity: 100% – Salary Range [60.000 CHF – 80.000 CHF Annual Salary)
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature