H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Mechanical Design of structures and modulable structures
- Designs products varying in complexity from a single piece component to complex systems
- Work closely with our R&D department to achieve proper Technology integration
- Collaborate with the Industrialisation and Production Department and seek solutions for scaled up Production
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience in the construction and development of mechanical systems and designs is an asset
- Creative and challenging mindset
- Good knowledge of CAD tools and SolidWorks is a plus
- Excellent statistical data analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Effectively reports progress and problems through written or oral reports.
- Experience with Lean Management is a plus
- Fluent English
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature