H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Optical Engineer to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
- Optical design of photovoltaic-based products
- Design from single components to complex assemblies
- Prototype creation, assembly and characterization
- Close relation with our R&D departments to achieve proper technology integration
- Collaboration with the Industrialization and Production Department for large scale manufacturing
- Master’s degree in Optical Engineering, Physics, or a similar technical field
- At least 3 years of working experience in the development of optical designs
- Hands-on experience with design, characterization and fabrication of optical products
- Experience with Zemax or other optical software tool is highly desirable
- Excellent out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving
- Effective written and spoken reporting
- Knowledge in photovoltaic domain is a plus
- Proficient English communication skills
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature