Process Engineer – Define new kind of Manufacturing processes
Process Engineer – Define new kinds of Manufacturing processes
H.Glass is a company specialized in engineering and manufacturing a new generation of aesthetic, colored and transparent solar panels, based on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC) technology, developed by Mr. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland.
Our company brings together an international team of approx. 50 employees working in our production facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and the Research and Development center in EPFL Innovation Park.
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer in order to help us with our brand new Production line.
The position is based in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Define, test, release and upgrade manufacturing processes in close cooperation with R&D team.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Define specification for production equipments.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to support launch of production.
- Set up and update technical documentation (work instruction, flow diagram, control plan etc.)
- Define critical characteristics and implement statistical process control on production.
- MS / BS Degree in industrial engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience in process engineering.
- Knowledge of process related and lean manufacturing standards
- Experience in printing, gluing, laser and assembly processes is a plus
- Good written and spoken English language skills
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature