H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Process Technician to join our team in Villaz-St-Pierre, Fribourg.
- Perform dry film or liquid based photolithography
- Perform galvanic processes
- Optimize processes for different equipment, machine type and substrate
- Communicate with suppliers and equipment manufacturing team to acquire and optimize equipment
- Assist in other processes
- Operate measurement equipment
- Report and document processes
- Professional experience in photolithography and/or galvanic processes, by preference from PCB industry
- Knowledge of chemistry and physics involved in those processes
- Able to work with care and precision
- Flexible and creative
- Able to work autonomously and be proactive
- Willing to integrate into a multicultural team and available to give and receive suggestions
- Proficient level in English, basic knowledge of French needed
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature