Are you passionate about Innovation and Renewable Energy?
We are looking for creative people. Not a resume.
Do you think this field could grow with a new kind of product?
Do you have a creative mind, full of ideas?
Join us and make them real.
H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our team in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Communicate and promote our products and brands on the market
- Develop a new interactive e-commerce platform
- Understand the specific needs of Users / Customers and unleash the potential of our technology
- Update recurring marketing content on our website, optimizing formats and challenging possibilities based on results as well as principles of design and usability
- Work with Engineering and R&D management to develop key insights that will help you define our products
- Collaborate with consumer insights, design, engineering, and project management teams to deliver the greatest user experience
- Be an expert in your product field, including technologies, competitors, and users model trends
- Work on multiple products simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic, and energetic environment
- Act as the spokesperson for your products both internally and externally
- Strong passion and experience for Technology
- 3 years of experience in Communication, Marketing, Branding or related field
- Fluent in English (MANDATORY)
- E-commerce knowledge and experience
- Be inventive and creative, we are looking for people with ideas
- Solid background in Product thinking, Product ideation
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for a web application (Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator / After effect a plus)
- Ability to lead a team to specific targets
- Working experience or strong interest in Display Devices Industry is an asset
- Start up and entrepreneur mindset
- Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Work activity: 100%
- Fluent English MANDATORY
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending us your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
Glass, Inspired by Nature