H.Glass is a company specialized in engineering and manufacturing a new generation of aesthetic, colored and transparent solar panels, based on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC) technology, developed by Mr. Michael Grätzel at the EPFL in Switzerland.
Our company brings together an international team of approx. 50 employees working in our production facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and the Research and Development center in EPFL Innovation Park.
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
The position is based in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
In order to face our fast growth, we are currently looking for a Product Manager.
Be humble, be yourself, be open minded, stay hungry and sharp.
Get it done.
- Develop your products from concept to end of life (full lifecycle).
- Understand the specific needs of Users / Customers and unleash the potential of our technology.
- Work with engineering, product management, and research teams to develop key insights that will help you define our products.
- Use data and collaborate with our testing department to understand user needs and develop or improve product features.
- Collaborate with consumer insights, design, engineering, and project management teams to deliver the greatest user experience.
- Be an expert in your product field, including technologies, competitors, and usage model trends.
- Work on multiple products simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
- Act as the spokesperson for your products both internally and externally.
- Master degrees in computer science, Information systems or MBA
- Solid Background in Hardware or Software industry
- At least 3 years of experience in Product development, from the concept to the end of life
- Working experience in Display Devices Industry is an asset
- Start up and entrepreneur mindset
- Self motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Fluent English is MANDATORY (both written and spoken).
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
- Swiss Permit or European Citizenship.
- Work activity: 100%.
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature