H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Research Scientist to join our team in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Development of new nano-structured electrodes for new applications in H.Glass products. Including, selection of MO materials for nano-structure construction; designation of nanostructured electrodes with anisotropic conductivity; design of electrode-dye interfaces
- Assess and screen materials under development and materials in the market according to the requirements of H.Glass products
- Work with other R&D team members to develop prototypes
- Assess key metrics in pilot-level and mass-produced products
- Developing H.Glass intellectual property in areas of design and implementation through patent activity
- MSc or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Material Science or Microfabrication
- Mastering synthesis and fabrication of nano materials, especially in 1D nanostructure growth or construction
- Expert in electrodeposition of both inorganic and organic materials
- Experience in semiconductor device fabrication and working principal, such as photovoltaic devices or electrochromic devices
- Knowledge of structure-property-performance for MO semiconductor species and semiconducting or conducting polymers
- Experience in redox flow battery, dye-sensitized solar cell is also preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboration within the interdisciplinary team
- Fluent English is MANDATORY
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature