H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Research Scientist to join our team in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Development of new nano-structured electrodes for new applications in H.Glass products. Including, selection of MO materials for nano-structure construction; designation of nanostructured electrodes with isotropicity; design of electrode-dye interfaces
- Assess and screen materials under development and materials in the market according to the requirements of H.Glass products
- Work with other R&D team members to develop prototypes
- Assess key metrics in pilot-level and mass-produced products
- Developing H.Glass intellectual property in areas of design and implementation through patent activity
- MSc or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Material Science or Microfabrication
- Mastering synthesis and fabrication of nano materials
- Experience in semiconductor device fabrication and working principal, such as photovoltaic devices or electrochromic devices
- Knowledge of structure-property-performance for MO semiconductor species
- Experience in redox flow battery, dye-sensitized solar cell is also preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboration within the interdisciplinary team
- Fluent English is MANDATORY
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature