H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Software Architect to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
- As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for the high-level software architecture for embedded applications
- Define software architecture according to embedded platform constraints and application requirements
- Document and communicate all concepts and guidelines to team members
- Implement viable architectural approaches that support long term maintainability, extensibility, and interoperability of designed applications on embedded software platforms
- Supervise the software system performance while being closely connected to verification and qualification
- Collaborate closely with other R&D members, including algorithm, hardware and opto-mechanical engineers. System specifications, lead times, development and maintenance costs are the key factors
- 5+ years of software development (C/C++) with proven experience to design software for embedded systems with a very high degree of reliability in a production environment
- Thorough knowledge of software integration and software reuse
- Experience with real-time operating systems (FreeRTOS), embedded programming, processor/board architecture and design
- Good knowledge in C microcontroller programming for real-time applications
- Experience with ARM platform (STM preferably) and GCC toolchain for ARM
- Good knowledge on the Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard (CMSIS)
- Good knowledge of embedded system low-level firmware development constraints is a plus
- Be able to prioritize goals based on the larger picture, while being comfortable getting into the details as needed
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboration within the interdisciplinary team
- Strong, effective communication skills to bring multiple roles and personalities together to work towards a shared vision
- Proficient level in English
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature