Wind Energy Mechanical Engineer
Wind Energy Mechanical Engineer
H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Wind Energy Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
- Wind Energy Mechanical Design modulable and static structures
- Design tools, engines, equipment for a wind turbine
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems
- Apply engineering principles or practices to emerging fields, such as robotics and waste management
- Study industrial processes to maximize the efficiency of equipment applications, including equipment placement.
- Evaluate mechanical designs or prototypes for energy performance or environmental impact
- Calculate energy losses for buildings, using equipment such as computers, combustion analysers, or pressure gauges
- Design integrated mechanical or alternative systems, such as mechanical cooling systems with natural ventilation systems, to improve energy efficiency
- Select or install combined heat units, power units, cogeneration equipment, or trigeneration equipment that reduces energy use or pollution
- Work closely with our R&D department to achieve proper Technology integration
- Collaborate with the Industrialisation and Production Department and seek solutions for scaled up Production
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience in the aeroelastic simulation experience for Wind Turbines
- In depth knowledge on aeroelasticity, system dynamics and fatigue loading assessment
- Experience in wind turbine offshore loads simulation and aerodynamics
- Expert knowledge of Wind turbine aero elastic simulations (Flex5, Bladed, Simpack, etc.)
- Effective problem identification and solving ability
- Very good knowledge of CAD tools and SolidWorks
- Excellent statistical data analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Effectively reports progress and problems through written or oral reports
- Experience with Lean Management is a plus
- Fluent English
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start-up mindset
- Offices easily reachable by public transports
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending us your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
Glass, Inspired by Nature