H.Glass was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialised in solar technologies and developing high tech low consuming devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Electromagnetic Engineer to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
- Develop novel information display products
- Research and reinvent technologies for product requirement
- Prototype design, realization and verification
- Collaborate with R&D and production teams for product integration and industrialization
- Master’s degree in Mechatronics, Electrical or Electronic Engineering and >2 years working experience in related product development
- Solid knowledge and project experience in magnetism and electromagnetism domain
- Hands-on experience in product design and development for magnetism-based information storage products
- Knowledge about micro-fabrication is a plus
- Innovative thinking and idea realization
- Ability in both independent problem solving and team collaboration
- Proficient level in English
Why should you apply (now)?
- Contribute actively to an innovative project in the field of the Green industry
- Grow with H.Glass while working for a better world tomorrow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment where YOUR actions can influence the future of the company
- Join an international and friendly team, working with the start up mindset
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following addresses:
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
H.Glass is a Green Friendly company and therefore, any application that is not digital will be ignored.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature